Google Analytics

Thursday 8 August 2019

True Story

It is a true incident happened with my younger sister when she was a baby. One night when she was about 1 year , sleeping with my parents in their bedroom. At about 3:00 AM my father suddenly woke up from my sister's cry. She was crying and shouting in fear, my father noted that she is fully covered in a smoke and smoke was only around her moreover rest room was clear. He starts reciting Qurani Verses and after few seconds smoke started to move up in circular direction and  disappeared in the wall behind the bed. My mother took my little sister from the bed and she also recites some Qurani Verses. After that my sister slept peacefully.
After that my father always read Quran in a loud voice in every room of our house and never felt that thing again.

If you have any story of your kindly share it with my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment